Ose Anenih has taken to Twitter to hit out at Nigerians trolling him for reportedly being an anti-corruption advocate.
He is one of the sons of former Chairman of the Board of Trustees of PDP, Tony Anenih.
Apparently some Nigerians on twitter are of the opinion that he shouldn’t speak against corruption since his father is a member of a party that has been accused of monumental corruption while they were in office.
Tony Anenih was accused of receiving N260 million from ex-National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, who is in detention over the $2.1 billion arms scandal. Below is Ose’s reply to those that tried trolling him;
Dear TL and my 4,920 followers, I think I need to (one again) declare who I am and what I represent, so there’s no confusion.
1. I am Chief Tony Anenih’s son. Not his nephew, or distant relative. I wasn’t adopted. Na my papa.
2. I am a PDP member. I am partisan.
3. I have very strong opinions, and I have no bones about sharing them.
4. I’m a husband, father, and friend. If you’re not my wife, child, or friend, you can fuck off.
5. I swear a lot, especially on Twitter. (See 4. Above). 🙃
6. I am no anti-corruption advocate. I think man tends towards decay, and needs systems and protocols to curb this descent into anarchy.
7. I’m pragmatic. It’s why although I stan for Moghalu I won’t be voting for him, because it would be one less vote cast against Buhari.
8. I’m not a coward. I don’t do subs. My father, Chief Tony Anenih, the Iyasele of Esanland, raised lions not sniveling cockroaches. My @ button isn’t broken @Mr_JAGs @fredliner009
9. I believe in personal responsibility. I’m not Jesus; I will not carry your cross.
10. I’m the greatest advocate of free speech, without limitation or censor. So if you expect me to be ‘quiet’ b/cos you hold an unsavory opinion about my father, you miss road.
11. Finally, you need to know I’m also a totally shameless troll. One of the best that ever liveth.
At this point I’ll be taking questions from the audience.