Popular Nigerian singer Runtown has not been barred from entering America, his Manager Ebuka has said as against the claims of his former record label Eric Many.
He told Sunday Scoop that Runtown is enjoying the current year 2018 and even booked already for the coming year with tours in the United States.
“We are making new music, signing cheques and making money. That is the important thing. We don’t have time for fake news; this is a new generation and we are enlightened. He recently released a new song and video which cost over $1,000 on the video. This year has been amazing for Runtown and we are working on a fashion project too.”
Ebuka added that the recent claim by Eric Many that Runtown had been banned from the United States of America was false and another desperate attempt to dent the image of the singer.
“Did the American embassy confirm this news? If they didn’t confirm it, then it is fake. We don’t have time for rubbish. Runtown will be having a tour in America in the first quarter of next year. There is no problem; people shouldn’t manufacture problems from anywhere.”