Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies, Z83 application form is available for download here in WORD DOC, PDF FILE formats. Apply now.
Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies: JOB OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE
z83_application_for_employment reelmp3 z83_application_for_employment reelmp3
To see all Tenders, Vacancies, Jobs at the Gauteng Department of Education:
- Click here for Tenders, to access the GPG Tender Information portal. All tenders in Gauteng Provincial Government (GPG) are accessible through this site. The site is updated to provide the latest information on government procurement opportunities across the fourteen GPG departments. Opportunities range from supplies, services and works that aim to achieve the Transformation, Modernization and Re-industrialization (TMR) agenda of the province. Potential service providers are invited to partner with GPG to realize the objectives of the TMR programme. An Open Tender Process is part of the initiatives introduced to promote the programme by transforming state and governance processes.
- Click here for Vacancies/Jobs, to access the GPG professional job Centre. The centre seeks to meet the Gauteng Provincial Government strategic priorities of creating decent employment through inclusive economic growth and ensuring an efficient, effective and development oriented public service. Register your profile and apply to join a provincial government that offers a competitive working environment in which skills development and professional growth are intricately connected to the successful achievement of GPG Strategic objectives and priorities.
- Click here to access Department of Basic Education Vacancies: The Department of Basic Education is committed to providing equal opportunities and practising affirmative action employment. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (see below), obtainable also from any Public Service Department and must be accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of qualifications.
Download Z83 application form (.doc format)
Download Z83 application form (.pdf format)
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORM
To assist a government department in selecting a person for an advertised post.
This form may be used to identify candidates to be interviewed. Since all applicants cannot be interviewed, you need to fill in this form completely, accurately and legibly. This will help to process your application fairly.
Who should complete the Gauteng Department of Education Vacancies Application Form Z83:
Only persons wishing to apply for an advertised position in a government department.
This form requires basic information. Candidates who are selected for interviews will be requested to furnish additional certified information that may be required to make a final selection.
- 1 – All information will be treated with the strictest confidentiality and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose than to assess the suitability of a person, except in so far as it may be required and permitted by law. Your personal details must correspond with the details in your ID or passport.
- 2 – Passport number in the case of non-South Africans.
- 3 – This information is required to enable the department to comply with the Employment Equity Act, 1998.
- 4 – This information will only be taken into account if it directly relates to the requirements of the position.
- 5 – Applicants with substantial qualifications or work experience must attach a CV.