Man gets lung infection from sniffing smelly socks

Man gets lung infection from sniffing smelly socks

A man developed a lung infection from sniffing his dirty socks, and it was a medical emergency. We can only imagine how smelly the socks was.

Come to think of it, a lot of us sniff our smelly socks.

The unnamed man from China was hospitalised after he was found to have a severe fungal infection in his lungs, which is understood to have been caused by smelling his socks at the end of a long day at work.

According to reports, the man would regularly take off his socks and give them a good sniff. This later led to an infection.

After being admitted to hospital, an x-ray confirmed him to be suffering from a severe lung infection and he has been kept in for treatment.

Seems we all have to be careful on what we sniff.

Abeg, This Song make Sense?

Click on a star to rate it!

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.