Max Lomas, the friend who discovered Bobbi Kristina Brown unconscious in her bathtub in 2015, after an overdose, has reportedly died of an apparent drug overdose.
TMZ reports that Lomas was rushed to the hospital after he was found unresponsive on the bathroom floor at a friend’s house in Mississippi on Wednesday, August 15.
Along with Bobbi Kristina’s then-boyfriend Nick Gordon, Lomas found Bobbi Kristina unresponsive in her tub in January 2015.
The daughter of the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown was subsequently hospitalized and placed in a medically induced coma. She died six months later in July at the age of 21.
Back in February 2012, Houston was also found dead in her bathtub at the Beverly Hills hotel. She was 48 years old.