A child has left a dog in critical condition after he fed it with firework that was already lit.

According to officials, a young group were playing with the explosives when one child called the animal over. The child reportedly then lit the fuse and allowed the animal to grab it with its mouth.

Dog in critical condition after boy fed it with lit firework lailasnews 3
Dog in critical condition after boy fed it with lit firework

Seconds later it exploded, causing severe injuries to the innocent animal in San Lorenzo, Paraguay.

The incident caused outrage among locals who noted that firefighters had already warned about the use of fireworks and firecrackers during the Christmas period. According to local media, the dog was badly burned and was rushed to vet Dalia Benitez.

The images of the dog after the explosion were shared by Facebook user Celeste Florentin Aponte who said:

‘The first victim of Christmas. Patient hospitalised thanks to the foundation Maris Llorens. ‘The vet Dalia Benitez attended her and the dog now is being taken care of by me.

‘God helps her because she is very injured and with multiple fractures in the mouth. When are they going to understand that firecrackers hurt a lot and cause lot of pain?

Abeg, This Song make Sense?

Click on a star to rate it!

How About  Babies born to dads above 35 years risk health problems

Average rating / 5. Vote count:

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.